The HIV Women’s Health Program, a service of Relationships Australia South Australia, offers a range of services to empower all women affected by or at risk of HIV to lead a healthy life, free of stigma and discrimination.
How We Can Help Women Living With HIV
We provide comprehensive support and therapeutic services, and we can support you to access other services as needed. We advocate for services and organisations to recognise the needs of women living with HIV, and we support women living with HIV to build skills in leadership development and public speaking.
Our monthly Women’s Lounge is a place for women to meet, share and support each other in their health and wellbeing journeys. At the Lounge you can:
• have a voice and a say on how to improve services for women
• have access to information and support services
• build on your strengths and skills to lead an independent healthy life
• learn how to tackle stigma and discrimination
• build your social networks and meet others in a safe and comfortable environment.
Phone: (08) 8245 8100